Copyright & Trademark Information
Copyright © 2007-2018 J. Jorge Barrieu. All rights reserved.
All text, data, graphics, photographs, images, logos, sound recordings, other audio-video works, HTML or other files contained within this website are the property of J. Jorge Barrieu (unless otherwise noted) and are copyrighted, trademarked or otherwise protected by intellectual property rights and may not be reproduced, publicly displayed, adapted, modified, made into derivative works or otherwise reused except by express written permission.
The trademarks, service marks and logos appearing on this website that are the property of J. Jorge Barrieu (including, but not limited to, the name "Sophianic Healing" and the Sophianic Healing logo), and any other trademarks, service marks or logos on this website that are the property of their respective owners, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used except by express written permission.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
Our policy is to comply with all intellectual property laws and to act expeditiously upon receiving any notice of claimed infringement. If you believe that your work has been reproduced on this website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice of copyright infringement containing all of the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is
Please direct all inquiries and notices to: